Hello,
Is it possible to set a epic's child issue's due date based on the same epic's another child issue's status change to "done" ? Here is what I have and it seems like there is a disconnect between the the two tasks of the same epic. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Hello @Elif Alverson
You have not selected the correct branch option. Notice the description of that branch.
It works when the trigger issue is an Epic. Your trigger issue is the child issue of an Epic.
Do you expect to update more than one sibling issue?
To access the trigger issue's siblings you could use the Related Issues / JQL option to retrieve the sibling issues and iterate through them.
@Trudy P Claspill , it works only for one child issue. I need two child issue's due date to be changed. I used JQL summary ~ "Send Heading into Day 1 email" or summary ~ "test" , but it only works for the first task. What can I do this to work on the second ( maybe third task in the future)? Thanks you.
@Trudy P Claspill , this automation changes all the tasks with the summary summary ~ "Send Heading into Day 1 email" instead of the last one created. How can I block that and make it doable only for the latest created epic's tasks?
Can you provide a fuller explanation of the use case with sample data, and the updated version of the rule that you have currently?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.