I am wanting to scale production and track it using confluence pages as the source of information and JIRA as the source of task tracking.
In confluence, I can copy pages and all of its subpages while creating a title for that group (in this example, `test 1`). Inside of these confluence pages and subpages I have JIRA epics and child issues embedded [summary image]. This is good.
In JIRA I can clone an epic and its subtasks using JIRA deep clone. The problem is that I have to go in to each subtask, grab the hyperlink, and copy that into each individual instance of embedded JIRA link in the newly cloned confluence page [i.e. changing each link in the summary image below].
At scale, I want to be able to CLONE confluece pages and the embedded JIRA tickets at the same time. Creating a new set of tasks and child tasks that are tied in to the newly copied confluence page.
Is there a way to do this without having to:
- copy confluence pages
- deep clone JIRA tasks & subtasks
- re-assign each confluence embedded link to newly cloned JIRA page.
But instead:
- While copying confluence pages
- Embedded JIRA tickets get cloned
- those clones replace the embedded links in copied confluence page


