Hi folks,
I'm looking to find a way to create an automated view using either the JIRA Dashboard or Confluence to display epic estimates + actuals. Here is some more info:
- All of our epics have a unique component, which I am using pull a list of epics + their child stories using the issueFunction in issuesInEpics("component = MyUniqueComponent")
- For estimates, we use the Story points field in the epic.
- Actuals would be the sum of all pointed stories in that epic.
I can create these views separately--aka an list of epics with their story points (which, again, is estimates for us), and a sum of the story points in each epic using rich filters and he issueInEpics function, above.
But how can I put it together? Is there a way to call the epic story points field in one of the rich filter gadgets? I might be coming at this the wrong way. I'd appreciated any ideas that people have.
Please note that I am not going to be able to install or download third party add ins to make this work. I need a method that works in native JIRA or Confluence.