Hi all,
So I have an issue that is driving me nuts and if someone could help me I would be forever grateful!
I have a setup and configured a web ticketing system with a Portal customer page and internal ticket creation function as well. Now I have all the correct fields showing for submitting a parent ticket and when viewing the ticket content, but I can't get this working for my sub-tasks. I have an automation script running to pre-populate all the fields from the parent ticket when the sub-task is created, but most of the fields are shown in the details section (right-hand pane) instead of in the center of the ticket like I have setup for parent tickets. What irritates me the most is the two fields that actually show up in the center of the ticket are custom fields I created (attached), but I have no idea how I did this. I would like all of the fields to show up in the middle section of the sub-task ticket. Please help! Thank you so much!!