I am using the "Create an issue" Jira Cloud step in a Slack Workflow. I'm trying to take variables from a filled out form and create the Jira Description.
I noticed that if I put all the variables in the same line, separated by spaces or words, the integration works as expected. But, if I try to separate out the variables with a newline or an empty line, then the integration fails, and Slackbot will give me the following message:
This workflow didn't finish. We couldn't complete the Create an issue step:
This happened because there's a problem with the information you provided.
You can reach out to the collaborators for help. You'll find them in the settings for this workflow.
I've attached a screenshot of what I am trying to do that is failing the workflow.

The follow screenshot shows that without the newline, it will work.

Is this a bug, or is there something that I am not doing properly with trying to use newlines?
System information: Apple M1 Macbook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, Slack Version 4.33.84