I have eazyBI and i need to create gantt chart as i want to create epic as project and task as miles
Hi @Abdullah Fakhr ,
The following link is from their documentation - learn-eazybi-through-examples/gantt-chart . I would start there if you have not already done so.
Thanks @Jack Brickey for the answer!
@Abdullah Fakhr - I also recommend watching this training video https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/learn-more/training-videos#Trainingvideos-GanttandBar/Rangechart which will explain how you can use bar/range charts to display milestones in your report.
Good luck and let us know if you have any follow up questions!
Elita from support@eazybi.com
Thanks for your support
a question can we make each subtask having certainty percentage ?
and how we can do deviation ?
Hi @Abdullah Fakhr
Please reach out to us at support@eazybi.com with additional details on what should be the formula for the certainty percentage, what data do you have and what would be the expected outcome and we'll assist you as best as we can!
Thanks!
Nauris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.