Hi everyone,I clicked release and the version just disappeared, what happened and where can I find it again?
Thank you in advance,
Hi @Raghad AlRoumi
To find the version you have released, you can navigate to the sidebar. In the Releases, select version which "Released".
Hope this helps!
Hello @Raghad AlRoumi
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Please note that, JIRA provides 2 fields to manage releases.
1. Affects Version - version in which problem was found
2. Fix version - version in which problem will be fixed/is fixed
Versions can also be marked Unreleased and Released.
Hence, if you have an issue that is assigned to a Fix version that is currently Unreleased - you are still working on fixing that issue. And if you have an issue that is assigned to a Fix Version that is currently Released - you have already worked on the issue, fixed and released it.
Please refer the article : Enable releases and versions
Thank you so much @Prerna Sony that was a quick response!
But I still can't find it I mean it was a test release I clicked release to try it, but it just disappeared from the board (Releases). I want to know what happens after clicking release and where I can find it again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.