Hi Atlassian fam.
I have this rule setup to notify Product Managers when an initiative goes past due. But the notification email I send does not include a link to the initiative. I'm assuming I need to include some smart values in the email template but I cant quite find the solution. Has anyone solved this yet?
Thank you!
Hi @Aaron Rose --
You'll need to use a tiny bit of HTML with smart values, so like:
The Target End Date has passed for the following issue:<a href="{{issue.url}}">{{issue.key}}</a>
I'm excited to try this. I'll report back. Thank you Darryl!
-Aaron
@Darryl Lee Worked perfectly! Thank you.
I added a comma and the issue summary using this:
<a href="{{issue.url}}">{{issue.key}}, {{issue.summary}}</a>
I'm so pleased. Thank you.
Aaron
So glad it worked for you! For future reference, here's the documentation on Smart values in Jira automation.
BTW, I'd appreciate if you could hit that "Accept answer" button up top. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.