Hello,I'd like to know how to archive tickets in a Kanban board.I have 400 validated tickets and I would like to keep them in a place in case they no longer appear in my validated boxes.
How can I do this?
Thanks
Hello @Julie SANTINI ,
I think the easiest way to do this is by vreating an "archive" or "completed" column/status on your kanban board and move all the tickets there.
Or you could make a new project even where you move archived stuff from different other projects
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Hope this helps !
Thanks,
Prerna
Hello,
Thank you !!
I'm going to look your two anwser !
Julie
Can you explain this part please : Add a statement like AND resolutiondate > -10d to your board filter, where you can change the -10d to be any time period that you want ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.