I'm currently working on a Team-Managed project in Jira, and I need help with activating an inactive workflow. It seems that I can't find a direct option to do this within the project settings. Can anyone kindly guide me on how to activate an inactive workflow in a Jira Team-Managed project?The problem is i want resolve resolution screen pop up when a ticket is being marked done. Is there any way to achieve this.
Hi Hamza
Team-managed projects cannot have inactive workflows. You can only update or delete a workflow.
I just want resolution resolve pop up is that possible when we mark ticket as Done?
An "inactive" workflow is one that is not configured to be used by any projects. To make a workflow active, you need to associate it with a project.
Team-managed projects do not use the global workflows. You can edit their workflows by going in to edit their issue types (each issue type will have a workflow button in it)
Ok can u tell step by step process, I just want resolution resolve pop up is that possible when we mark ticket as Done?
Add a transition screen to the "mark as done" transition in the workflow, and include the resolution screen in it.
Please i am asking again can u tell me step by step showing images i am just new to jira. I could not get it how to add a transition screen in the workflow and include resolution screen in it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.