I suspect I know the answer... but is there a way for me to specify the current PI (Program Increment) my team is in and have that displayed on my Kanban board? When we were practicing Scrum, my team was able to see the sprint number on the Scrum board... but now my team is sort of "driving blind", which really comes with Kanban. However, despite operating as a Kanban team, we are still tightly coupled to our deployment cycle, which is our PI; even if it were a manual data field for me to enter so they could see the PI we're in, it would help them in choosing the correct Fix Versions, give us a way to correlate the work they're doing - either on our mainline train or on a hotfix train - to a given PI.
I've been looking, but I've come up empty. I'm guessing there's no way for me to do this, but if I've overlooked anything, I'm all ears. I know I can do this elsewhere - such as an a dashboard - but I'm looking for something on the Kanban board itself. Thanks in advance...