Hey Community, hope you are all doing well 
Just have a question about the Team-Managed projects, which are excellent, but I do want to have more features in there 
For example, I want to force the users to log their work on status change. I did it successfully on Company-Managed projects and it works efficiently. So, it would not be possible to change the status from "X" to "Y" without logging the "Time Spent" in the dedicated field.
I did it using the Jira powerful validations and on the issue transition,
I want to implement the same on another small Team-Managed project for the design team.
I tried to manage it using the Team-Managed project automation, but could not success ;(
So, please let me know your opinion about this feature to add in Team-Managed project, and please share with me your experience about the workarounds or solutions of this.
Thanks,
Arthur