Any way to email an agenda to agents and customers in the morning with a list of tickets due that day and then a digest at the end of the day to give updates on the what was done and May still be pending.
Hi @Guy Renko
You can create a filter based on some criteria and then configure Filter Subscription which will send the list of issues sent out via email. Will that work?
Ravi
Thank you so much! I didn't know this was a thing. It appears to be a little tricky to find in JSM. There's not way to subscribe from the filter, at least that I saw, but you can subscribe from the "View All Filters" list.
Any ideas for a end of day digest, even if it's just the activity stream emailed.
Now I see the Filter Details link. Even better.
I guess it wasn't there when creating the filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.