Hey everyone,
In addition to using software projects, we recently started working with business projects to manage our Bug reporting workflow. As a result we moved a bulk of our issues from the software project to the business project.
I've noticed that every so often some issues seem to disappear from the board even though I have all necessary permissions. I believe it is specifically the ones that were moved. I can also see them when I use a different view such a List.
After investigating further, it seems to come down to the status.
The current status of these issues is 'Done' and when I switch the status to 'To-Do', they re-appear. What's strange is that if I switch back to the original Done status, they will continue to show for a while
Including in the workflow, if I change the category of a status from Done to To Do, the issues that were missing re-appear.
If helpful, the process my team is using this project to manage is bug reporting, a bug is reported, it's investigated by us, ready for hand off or specifically assigned to the next sprint. Alternatively, if we could not replicate what was reported, that counts as complete.
When the item is picked up, we indicate that it is being actioned and when it is deployed
Does anyone know why this would happen and how to fix it? Why do these issues seem to show sometimes depending on the status?