My customer has a team managed project in a cloud instance, which contains several projects.He want to move it to my existing Server instance, which also contains several projects.How can I do that without disrupting anything?
Hi @John Idsinga , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
Nothing like a team-managed project exists in Jira server so it will likely not be possible to move it, as is, to the server. I would suggest, if this is feasible, to first migrate in the cloud to a company-managed project. Then, you could export the issues and import them into a new project you will need to create in the server.
Here is a guide that is provided by Atlassian which should help - Migrate between team-managed and company-managed projects | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support.
Cheers
Hi Valerie, thank you for the quick reply. I will follow these instructions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.