Hello,
I am looking to be able to have a fixed duration for a task (10 days) and an estimated time of 10hrs (1hr per day) but I would like to be able to keep the auto-scheduling by dependencies active.
Currently the only way to do this are to manually add a fixed duration to each task which adds extra admin when we have a start and finish date already there.
If I have set the start and finish date but have auto enabled then the task is scheduled based on the estimate and not the start and finish date. If the task is then manually dragged in the Gantt to extend it to 10 days it automatically increased the estimated time.
Is there a way to have the duration fixed by start and finish date whilst maintaining the auto schedule feature and also be able to manually drag the task to a different fixed duration?
Thanks,
Joe