Hello all!
I am looking to see if there is a way to get a specifically formatted report out of JIRA without having to use something like Excel, crystal reports, PowerBI, etc and access the underlying DB directly (which will be challenging for me to get approval on).
I can almost get what I want, but not quite. I suppose it's almost really more of a Dashboard, as I'd also like to get TOTALS on different fields. Right now it's a manual process in Excel with is completely unsustainable.
Using Advanced Query, I can get the basis of what I want -
FEATURE ... Feature detail fields ....
Stories within that Feature, and all their details
Right now, I can only get the Story #s within the Features, and no additional details.
This is the JCL -
project in ({Proj Name}) AND issuetype = Feature AND "PI (Program Increment)" = "{PI Value}" AND labels = {Team} ORDER BY key ASC
What I want to get is all the details on both the Features & Stories (Summary, PI/Sprint, Points, Fix Version, etc) and then get the TOTALS (Count of all Features per PI, Counts of all Stories within each Feature PLUS TOTAL Count of all Stories per PI, and the same for Points).
From a "Report" perspective, that's an easy thing to do, but (for me), not from a JIRA perspective.
Thanks SO much for any assistance! (Oh, and NO option for any 3rd party plugins!)
--- Adam