Hello. When I try to open parental task from board it is not clickable and I have to open sub-task and then navigate to parental task through modal window.
Hi @Uladzislau Kisialiou - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share some screenshots of what you are seeing?
I see only tooltip
Hello @Uladzislau Kisialiou
Welcome to the community.
Is this a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? That information will display at the bottom of the panel on the left when you are viewing the board.
Is this a Software project or a Work Management project? If you see navigation options like Board, Issues, Project Settings in the panel on the left then it is a Software project. If you see those options across the top of the screen then it is a Work Management project.
Do you see an option labeled "Group By" above the board on the right? If so, what is the setting for that?
Where exactly are you clicking in the information shown for the parent task?
Hello. It's a company-managed project. I'm trying to click on Active sprints section
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.