Hello everyone, I would like to present my case to see if anyone has faced something similar.
We have a Confluence team space that I think is currently well structured and has some pages that contain important information for other teams and also people outside of our organization.
What I want to accomplish is the following;
Share these specific pages anonymously so that everybody can read them, but without them being able to access the rest of the pages, I only want them to see the content that interests me.
I've tried creating a new space with anonymous permissions and using the IncludePage or ContentByLabel to collect the pages that interest me, but it does not render them to me because it is a restricted area.
The only option that occurs to me is to modify my structure and that the "property" or original page is in the shared space and then reference it internally in the team space, but I am not completely convinced because it implies going against our policy of everything inside its container, so if one day you remove this element, all its associated documentation will do so.
Greetings,
Nacho.