Every time we leave a comment to the reporter the ticket status changes from Waiting for Support to Waiting for Customer. I don't what the status to change.
Hi Anne,
This is either built into your workflow - check the post functions there - or it's coming from Automation for Jira based on a rule. Check the history of the issue to see who is executing the transition.
If it isn't an automation that is running it could also be a trigger in your workflow that is changing the status based on the reply to customer action.
Hi John, I am new to this, how do I check the post functions?
Go to Settings > Issues > Workflows
Then search for the workflow used by that project. Then click on Edit.
Then click on the Transition (the line) that goes between the two statuses.
Then click on Post Functions to see what is there.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.