I've created this custom field (selection box)
https://imgur.com/a/nYHkjV9
I would like to see that information as a column in the list overview. See below.
https://imgur.com/a/6SdLIWy
But unfortunately i am not able to select this option to add it to the overview. Is it not possible to use selection box custom fields here? Or what is the solution?
Hi @wesleysingh
I just tried it on my personal site, and for custom fields of types "Select list (multiple choices)" and "Labels" this appears to work. What exact type is your custom field of? You should see the type if you navigate to
https://<your-jira-site>.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewCustomFields.jspa?page=1&searchFilter=Research%20type%20test
Best,
Hannes
Yes, labels is working! Thanks for your help.
@Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira Unfortunately labels are not working properly. I suppose that a selection box is still the solution. But when i create that custom field it is not visible to add as a column.
When I open your link, i am in a loop and nothing is displayed?
hm, interesting - are you an administrator on your site?
Also, do you happen to know if your project is a team-managed or a company-managed project? You should see this in the bottom-left corner of your screen whenever you are "in" your project.
H
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.