Dear Community,
I tried to export our Confluence as PDF. After several times it stucks at 95% - see attachment. I also waited more than two hours.
What can I do?Best regards Sascha
Hi Sasha, in the latest Atlassian Cloud changes memo, they mentioned that there are improvements coming for Exporting PDFs. That memo is here: Cloud Changes
I don't know how fast that gets rolled out to your Cloud site.
I know there are some other issues they're working on regarding export. The export seems to depend on the size of the page/space. Here's a Jira ticket where a space with a lot of attachments, it has issues exporting. CONFCLOUD-75912
You can see other issues, and vote for and watch them at jira.atlassian.com. If your pages are large, you could try to shrink them.
Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot! So I have to wait :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.