Hi,
Currently I need to active/Deactivate user based on rest api. I am using User management rest api provided below,
API(Active):https://api.atlassian.com/users/{acc_no}/manage/lifecycle/enable
API(Deactive):https://api.atlassian.com/users/{acc_no}/manage/lifecycle/disable
when I execute the above query which accno I am getting 401 exception though I have provided name and token no in Authorization.
Is anything I need to provide other than this ??
Hi @Mohammed Haneefa Farook ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Could you please add the Basic Auth in the Post-Man while you are trying to fire the rest-API...?
401 Unauthorized issue So it will better user the Basic auth in the Post-Man and add the username and token in the password.
Regards,
Sanjen Bariki
Hi @Sanjen Bariki
I have provided Username and password but then also I am getting that authorization exception.
Any thing else I need to change in it ??
As I have checked, I try from my end but I did not get any output. It might be not possible and I did figure out how to format the authentication header, which might be helpful:
You can check the below response, Which is related to your problem.
Accepted the answer If it helps you😑
Currently I am using Jira cloud premium version. Is it possible to access the new user management experience API in my instance ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.