Hi,
I'm not using Service Management in the intended way and would like some advice please.
I have known customers who need to raise feature requests, but I don't have the budget to make them Jira users. So they will be Service Management customers.
I want them to be able to see all the other issues raised by customers to hopefully stop them creating duplicate requests.
However, these customers are NOT in the same organization so I do not want their details to be seen by other customers.
I have tried making these customers part of the same Service Management organization, which does provide the sharing I need, but it also shares the "creator/shared with" in different views that the customer can see.
I've asked Atlassian support and they haven't provided a solution to my somewhat unusual request.
Does anyone know how to share issues but not the other users' details? Is there anything in the Marketplace that might do this?
Thanks for your time in reading this.