Hi All!
I have created a Jira automation to update a person, send him email when the tickets Warranty end date shows that the warranty will end withing 45 day.
Currently the email only shows a list of links and Keys of the tasks that match this condition.
I am trying to make it possible so that the automation will send an email with the Table in it including specific fields from the task and with the field information in these fields.
Here's example of what I wrote till now, but it does not work and does not create a table.
Maybe you can advise how can I fix it?
Please see the list of the assets below. These assets warranty expires within 45 days.
<table>
<tbody>
<tr>
<th>Ref</th>
<th>Title</th>
<th>Site Name</th>
<th>System Device Type</th>
<th>System Device Vendor</th>
<th>Serial Number</th>
<th>Warrant end date</th>
<th>Summary</th>
</tr>
{{#issues}}
<tr>
<td>{{key}}</td>
<td>{{summary}}</td>
</tr>
{{/}}
</tbody>
</table>