how can i create comment by customer on "customer request" with api?
Hi @Kanan Mammadov
I think this part of the JSM API might answer your question.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/api-group-request/#api-rest-servicedeskapi-request-issueidorkey-comment-post
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- thanks for the answer . what I am looking for is to POST a comment on behalf of a different user with my access user . Is that actually possible?
I would try to alter the following in the json
"accountId": "qm:a713c8ea-1075-4e30-9d96-891a7d181739:5ad6d3581db05e2a66fa80b",
"name": "qm:a713c8ea-1075-4e30-9d96-891a7d181739:5ad6d3581db05e2a66fa80b",
"key": "qm:a713c8ea-1075-4e30-9d96-891a7d181739:5ad6d3581db05e2a66fa80b",
"emailAddress": "fred@example.com",
"displayName": "Fred F. User",
This will require that you are able to get the account ID of the user that would need to be the reporter of the comment
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- I believe the fields you mentioned are in the 201 Created response. However, I am willing to POST a comment on behalf of a different user. Please, let me know if I am missing on something or these fields must be added to input parameters.
Thanks again for your efforts!Kanan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.