We're trialling advanced roadmaps and expected a level above Initiative in the timeline view, but I can't seem to find it. I was expecting "capability"?
Hi @Matthew.Chadwick !
Advanced Roadmaps provides the functionality to add levels to the hierarchy above the Epic, but it doesn't configure those out of the box.
To create higher levels within the hierarchy, you'll need to create the higher-level issue issue types as standard issue types and then organize them appropriately within the "Issue Type Hierarchy" settings.
Once the hierarchy is established and all of the appropriate issues are brought into your plan you should see them with the appropriate parent-child relationship.
Hope this helps!
Hi Bryce
Thank you so much for your response. It does help, although I've added that issue type but I can't get it to show on the plan/timeline itself...
Hmm just to clarify, are you viewing the timeline from an Advanced Roadmaps plan (found under the top bar under "Plan") or the timeline view provided within your Jira Software project?
Yes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.