Hello,
I want to get requierement status OK,NORUN,UNCOVERED etc.. with JQL in Jira Cloud
How can i do that please?
Thanks.
Hi, @ziedktari
You mean, how to get issues in that Statuses?
You can use JQL like:
status in (OK, NORUN, RECOVERED)
@Evgenii I want to retreive the status of tests execution with JQL , the status filter display TODO/DONE etc..
As I understand, you want to get results, that are generated by test plugin. I suppose, that this plugin has his own custom fields, which can be used in JQL query. You can try to make query like "Statut du Test" IN (OK, RECOVERED)
Maybe it will work
@Evgenii , All those fields are native(see picture belo), your filter dosen't work
My Goal is to get last status of test execution of all requirement that have the same EpicLink
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.