example
"Development Completion Date[Date]" > "Development Due Date[Date]" OR ("Development Due Date[Date]" >= now() AND "Development Completion Date[Date]" is EMPTY )
Hi @Maximiliano Vai -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
No, that is not possible with out-of-the-box features.
Your work-arounds depend upon how often you need this type of search and you willingness to purchase addons/build things:
Kind regards,Bill
@Maximiliano Vai , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Unfortunately, by JQL you can't compare two fields, like: "Development Completion Date[Date]" > "Development Due Date[Date]"
You can use this to guide yourself about the operators accepted in JQL for date fields: JQL fields | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support
As far as I know this is not possible, but if someone else here has a solution I am also interested
Hi @Maximiliano Vai
I’m Charlotte, a support engineer at Appfire and I’m here to help you.
Unfortunately, using JQL of Jira, you’ll not be able to do it dynamically.
In the app where my team works, JQL Search Extensions for Jira, you can use this query to compare fields:
issue in dateCompare("'Development Completion Date[Date]' > 'Development Due Date[Date]'")
Please contact our support if you have any other questions about this query.
We’ll be happy to help you!
Best regards,Charlotte
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.