Hi! Is there a way to display sub-tasks on Jira Timeline?For the moment I can see only such levels like Epic and Story/Task and no option to expand them to sub-task level
@Elena,
Child issues should appear on your timeline. Have you created a subtask already?
Thanks,
Kian
Hello @Elena
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
With the Standard plan which includes only Basic Roadmaps/Timeline it is not possible to display subtasks in the Timeline.
There is a change request to add that capability. You can vote on it here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18677
Thank you! Will do
Sure, we have sub-tasks in our project, but there is no option to expand the parent issue on the Timeline to see them
I have the same problem. I would like to show the child issues on the timeline.
@Alissa Balfoort
That is not possible at this time with the native Timeline functionality. Refer to
Which plan supports this feature ?
@Kirti Paliwal
The Advanced Roadmaps feature available in the Premium Plan support showing Sub-tasks in its roadmap/timeline view.
Or you can look at other third party apps that provide timeline view functionality.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.