My company use Teams for most video calls, meetings etc, and we have an active Confluence site. We would like to be able to put recordings from Teams onto the Confluence site, and I'm trying to establish the best way to do this.
Currently, the person who records the call then puts the video onto MS Stream, where it can be added to a channel. Each channel is embedded on a different Confluence page, so that the videos added to, e.g. the 'Team Updates' channel are automatically shown on the corresponding Confluence page.
However, I believe that Stream is changing, and we won't be able to do that any more. Is there a better way?
I've installed the Confluence Teams app on Teams, but I'm not sure whether it does what I want it to do. Basically, is there a way that someone who's in a Teams meeting can hit 'Record', specify which page the recording should go to, and then the recording will automatically be placed on that page once it's ready?
Not all meetings will need to go to Confluence, and those that do will be on different pages.
I'd appreciate any advice.