Hi,
I want to make a REST call to the Jira-API to find out which permissions a project role has. Is there maybe a provided REST API that returns the project roles and their respective permissions for the project or a REST API that returns the permission scheme of a project with the project roles that are assigned to each permission?
Thank you!
Hello @Artur Schneider ,
Welcome to the community!
You can give a shot to this endpoint to find out which permissions a project role have: : https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-project-roles/#api-group-project-roles
There are some suggestion been made for a little similar use case please consider going through the discussion :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Rest-API-How-get-list-of-users-in-project-with-specific-role/qaq-p/1983024
You can get the permission scheme associated with the project, but associate project role cant be fetched with these endpoint.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-project-permission-schemes/#api-group-project-permission-schemes
Hi @Himanshi
thank you for your help. I used this endpoint to see which roles have which permissions:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-user-search/#api-rest-api-2-user-permission-search-get
I am glad it helped @Artur Schneider
Have a great day ahead!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.