Hey 👋
is there a way, to have the canned responses feature available in the transition screen?
Cheers, Alex
Hi Alex, I've been wondering the same thing. Here's a Suggestion request in Atlassian's Jira site for that functionality: JSDCLOUD-12765
Feel free to vote for and watch it for future updates.
It's at 68 votes right now, but could use a bunch more.
Hope that helps.
@Alexander Ziegltrum -
Can you provide more details on what you mean by "canned response" on a transition screen?
I am a watcher of the issue mentioned above in Dan's response. However, this is for having a canned response for the comment within a transition screen.
Are you asking to have a canned response to send to customer after an issue is transitioned?
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
I also voted up 👍
Thanks for the hint.
Sure @Joseph Chung Yin
to give you an example, in one workflow, an issue could get transitioned from "work in progress" to "waiting for customer".
As a ticket agent, I want to be able to pick one or more shared canned response, that I want to include as a comment in the workflows transition screen, in order to speed things up.
Cheers
@Joseph Chung Yin
Is this feature available now in the transition screen?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.