Hi,
Hoping to get some insight or guidance regarding dynamically including a page or page content into another page.
We have a landing page for project portfolio, which is used by senior leaders to view a curated set of highlights/lowlights/risks/decisions across the portfolio (approx 80 projects).
A template is used to create this"weekly summary":

The landing page currently uses an 'include page' macro to display the most recent "weekly summary":

What I'd love to know is, is there a macro or some other creative way I can include the most up-to-date "weekly summary" with each passing week without having to update the "page to include" reference in the "include page" macro, every time a new summary is created?
It's an additional step which increases friction in the process:
Create new weekly summary -> Go to landing page --> Edit the include page macro.
I'm thinking about something like a macro to include the "new" page based on labels rather than name would be great.
Thanks,
Sing