Hello,
I'm using Jira Automation. I want a way to dicard some issue based on the components they have. Let me explain :
I have 3 components : A,B,C
Some issues have the component A others B, C, and some have A and B has component.
ISS-1 : A
ISS-2 : A,B
ISS-3 : B,C
ISS-4 : C
ISS-5 : B
What I whant to acheive is to retreive the issue that have the component B. Because it's juste an example, but in my world, I have a lots of components and I only want to discard the component A and C.
I would like to know if there's a way to say I want to retreive issue that don't only have component A or C.
With the current example it should return ISS-2, ISS-3 and ISS-5 but not ISS-1 and ISS-4 because they only have the components that I want to discard.
Thanks!