If I open a JIRA from TEMPO and then attempt to use the Log Time option from JIRA, it won't let me type any time into the box intended for that purpose.
The actual situation is that I go back in my TEMPO history to find a JIRA I've worked on previously. Then I click on the link to open the JIRA because I want to enter time for today and not for the previous week (or month) where I found the JIRA in question. But when I click on "•••" on the JIRA page and select the Log Time option, the resulting dialog box has the Duration box disabled so that I can't enter any time in it.
But if I go to JIRA and hunt through the JIRA list there and open the same JIRA and go through the same steps as before, then it works just fine. It is only when I start from TEMPO that I have this trouble with JIRA. Solution?