I have the feeling, that not only admins can subscribe to and add apps to Confluence.
Am I right and can I change the permissions, so only admins can add and subscribe to apps.
@Julius Huber, Only Confluence admins should be able to add apps to the site. Why do you think others can add apps as well? Thanks, Kian
Hi @Julius Huber welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That depends on the groups that have administration access.
Normally, site-admins and confluence-administrators have Administration access
Please check under Administration > Site Settings > Product access > Administration access.
Thank you for your Awnser!Because two apps were added, and i did not find out yet, if one of the admins added them!
I will check that!
Kind regards,
Julius
Thank you very much!
Have a great day!
Hi @Julius Huber
You should be able to find information about this in the audit log:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/audit-log-events-in-confluence-1005333793.html#AuditLogEventsinConfluence-Category:Apps
Regards
Ralf
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.