I have started to look into migrating Jira from Server to Cloud. Is there a way to do that if our Jira Server is only accessible inside company network ?
Hello @Szymon Zywert
Migrating content from Jira Server to Atlassian Cloud does not require exposing your Jira server outside of your company network.
If some document gave you that impression, can you provide a link to it?
You can find out more about Jira Server to Cloud migration options here:
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/compare-cloud-migration-methods/
Hi @Szymon Zywert , welcome to the community.
You might find the following open and in progress issue of interest - CLOUD-6999 - Allow custom domains for Cloud apps
Hi @Jack Brickey , can you explain how this can help my problem ?
I am trying to use Jira Cloud Migration Assistant, which requires server URL, which in our case is simply not public.
Sorry @Szymon Zywert , I completely misunderstood your question it appears. I was assuming that you were looking to migrate to cloud, but use a private URL rather than an Atlassian provided URL. I might suggest that you reach out to Atlassian support for your question. I have to assume that you're not the first person that is migrating from a non-public URL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.