Jira Software (Cloud) has a feature where, to the left sidebar, below Planning, Development, and Operations, you can add more things (functions) through Project Settings). One of these which I always like to add is a nice big fat link to the teams' relevant Confluence page. However, when trying to do so, in both of my teams, I'm dealing with an error message when trying to click the resulting Project Pages link.
We are unable to display project pages at this time If refreshing does not fix the problem, Please contact support .
I am certain that the link is right, since when trying to add it through the project settings (within the Toolchain) it even displays the right thumbnail icon. In this area, when I click the three dots behind the relevant Confluence space, I can choose to go to the Conlfuence page, or the Project Space. Clicking the former works; clicking the latter gives me the exact same above error. I am however unable to select here where the link will take users, when clicking it in the regular Jira project environment. Can anybody help me with this?