I created a template for a space owned by a different user. I accidentally deleted that user and now I can't access the templates for the space of that user. I had added that user back but still experiences the same problem. I can't create a new template in that space either Any idea how to fix this? Thanks
@Jary Nubla welcome to the community!
I am assuming you are org-admin/site admin since you mentioned you were able to delete the user. If yes then do you see an error when you create a template? You can't find a specific template or no templates at all? what is the space permission for that space you are having an issue with?
Hi @Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Thanks for the warm welcome Yes, I'm the site admin.
I can still see the created templates when I go into Space Settings > Look and Feel but I can't load the templates when creating a new page.
Anyone else who has experienced this? Any idea how to resolve this?
Thanks
Hi,I am encountering a similar situation. It happens when I am trying to load a template from my personal space, but not when from inside a space I created (I have admin rights). I need to switch each time see screenshot. Why do I have to switch between spaces even though I started from the pages in another space than mine?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.