I've successfully created a team (not group) in confluence and added 4 users already, is there any way to add more users to that team?because we have multiple departments in the company so we want to assign a team for each.
Hi @Zein Saaeda ,
Welcome to the community !!
On the main menu, click on Teams --> Search people and teamsIn the new page opened, you can click on your created team and add users.
Thank you for your kind response.But i can't see the option of "Add User"?
The purpose is to add users to specific teams.
Please click on the created team name as mentioned in above comment. You will get option to add people in next screen.
More details in https://support.atlassian.com/atlassian-account/docs/start-an-atlassian-team/
Thank you so much.this option doesn't show on my end, maybe that's because of permissions, knowing that I'm ORG administrator.I have to double check.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.