We have around 5 administrator accounts and we would need to pay for all of them as creators, in addition to the real creators. This makes us pay more than 500$ per year just because of those admins.
How can I make sure that really only the ones working on the Jira Product Discovery are being billed?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/ACTION-REQUIRED-how-to-move-from-Beta-to-the-Free-or-Standard/ba-p/2355268
Hi, it's step 3 on the guide you just shared, also explained here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Read-this-if-you-re-a-site-administrator-and-just-added-Jira/ba-p/2385379
You'll need to remove product access for Jira Product Discovery from the site-admins group.
Thanks Tanguy!
It worked as you described
I have a follow up question:
What does it mean that I need to remove product access for JPD? I still want these admins to have access to JPD and to be collaborators. What will I have to in order to invite them to collaborate?
BTW I see a slightly different view than what's presented in the video, and I can't change access, I imagine it's because I'm not a site-admin?
Thanks
@Dana Weinbaum look here for how to to configure creators and contributors: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Adding-contributors-and-creators-to-a-Jira-Product-Discovery/ba-p/2324017
@Dana Weinbaum I think I've seen that before with another customer - they faced this issue, a few hours later we jumped on a call and the number was correct. Can you please let me know if it's still an issue tomorrow?
Yes! it's all sorted out. I guess there's a caching of some sort.. Thanks!
Now I'm off to making sure everyone in the org is a contributor :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.