How we can enable SSO in Jira is it possible to use third-party addons
Hey Karan,
Since you're using Jira Cloud, you can use Atlassian Access to fulfill your requirement for Single Sign On.
It is not possible to use any third-party add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace for SSO on Cloud.
P.S. - I'm Arnav from the miniOrange Team, a leading provider for SSO & MFA solutions on the Atlassian Marketplace.
Thanks,
Arnav Ghatage
Hello @Karan Paruthi - Yes SSO integration is possible in Jira. From the post I can see you are using Jira Cloud. You would need to purchase Atlassian Access subscription to have SSO enabled for your Jira Cloud instance. No external plugin is required.
BR
Abhishek
Thanks for the reply, but I am on Standard subscription of JIRA and SSO is already enabled for my internal users.
Can we enable it for both external and internal without adding a new identity provider.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.