Hello,
I am trying to iterate though sub-tasks of an issue and assign Start and Due dates of them when the parent transitions to a certain status. The issue and its sub-tasks are imported via CSV file and their issue numbers are ordered without any gap. The sub-tasks are related to each other and one task is blocked by the one task before it and blocks the one task after it, except the first and last ones. I am trying to iterate through the sub-tasks and calculate the Start date based on the previous sub-task's Due date + one business day and Due date based on the calculated Start data and original estimate. I tried using Variables, but it seems like the variables are only initiated once and won't change later (I may be wrong and not using them properly). I tried to look for anyway to get the previously iterated issue in the for loop, but to no avail. I also tried to use automation loop, but seems like with my license tier, it's limited to 10 and I couldn't find any way to change that.
I was wondering if there was anyway to pull the above scenario off?
Kind regards,
Ali