Hi community, I am trying to route users to a different screen depending on the answers they give to the custom fields I have when creating an issue.
I was wondering if it is even possible to route users to a different screen, depending on the answers they give on the custom fields that I have provided.
I want to be able to create different subtasks and ask different questions (route them to a different screen) depending on the answers to the custom fields that I have on the main screen when creating an issue. This is why I want to be able to route users to different screens prior to creating an issue.
From my understanding, it seems like I cannot route them to a different screen prior to creating an issue.
However, if this is possible, does anybody have a step-by-step on how to go about this process?
Please let me know if you need me to clear up anything. Thank you all in advance!