Hello, I work on a company managed project and my company is using Jira Structure App.
Among many things, this app allows us to have a "Progress" column, this column can be set with the following options :
https://wiki.almworks.com/documentation/structure/latest/data-center-and-server/progress-column-130883892.html
I want to use the "Progress Based on Percent Field", the idea is to have an indication of the progress for each issue (story) based on the number of sub-tasks done.
Example : I have a story with 3 sub-tasks, 2 sub-tasks are done, and one is in progress, I want the progress bar to show 66% completion.
nb : Also, if the sub-task is waived, I also want the progress bar to move forward.
I tried with the following parameters, but it doesn't work :

With those parameters, a story with 3 sub tasks including 2 sub-tasks done and one sub-task in progress will not show any percentage of progress, it will stay empty.


I tried several other parameters : uncheck "Apply Resolution", change Field with % from "task progress" to "task completion %" but nothing change, the percentage field stay empty.
Do you have any idea how to obtain the progress bar the way I want it ?
Best regards,
Maxime P