Hi,
I'm trying to remove 'Original Estimate' field from Issue types "Story/Bug/Task/Sub-task/Epic" from the project(let's assume Marina). I followed navigation (Marina project --> Project settings --> Issues --> Screens), landed in "Default Issue Type Screen Scheme"
<base url>/plugins/servlet/project-config/<key>/screens
and clicked 'Default screen'
Removed original estimate from the 'Field tab' in Default screen configuration which is being applied for the operation Create issue, Edit issue and View issue in the below page
<base url>/secure/admin/ConfigureFieldScreen.jspa?id=1
But, still it is visible in 'Create issue' screen.
Our Jira instance have many projects for couple of product. I'm belong to a product which has 5 projects. Out of 5 projects, one project alone have different screen and scheme associated with it where 'Original estimate' field is not displayed in 'create issue' screen as per the configuration. Other 4 projects including Marina are using 'Default Screen' and 'Default Screen Scheme' where we are facing the problem.
Please help to resolve.