Dear Atlassian Community,
I would need some help with a requirement. Let me explain the situation/propblem that I am trying to solve:
We have a Jira/Confluence Datacenter instance with about more than 2000 users. The users are all from different business units. The requirement is to split the users into the business units as each of them gets charged for its amount of users.
The user provisioning mainly happens via AD but also some local users.
Scriptrunner is installed, LDAP ressource to AD is connected.
My main idea was to first of all create a group for each business unit (the business unit is filled in the AD attribute 'department' of each user). Is there a possibility to get a distint list of all 'departmernts' from AD via the LDAP ressource in scriptrunner?
Next step I would like to get kind of a report for each group with all users and additional information (like active/inactive, when was the last login,...)
I really have a hard time how to start this. Any hint/help appreciated. Looking forward to your answers.
Thanks in advance.
Best
Stefan