I want that when my due date is equal to the current date, the task would be transferred to another status. Can this be implemented using automation? If so, can you suggest a rule?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev ,I recommend a scheduled automation rule that checks for Due Date. See screenshot for an example.Regards,Marco Brundel
@Marco Brundel Hi
Why it doesn't work?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev ,There is not enough information to determine why it does not work.
Among other things: What is the due date of the issue? And is Back to Work a status that occurs in the workflow of the relevant issue.
regards, Marco
I changed the rule, but when you set the status condition, the automation does not want to work (with the corresponding status, the problem should change to the "Back to work" status). What can it be connected with?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.