Hei,
I am using Jira Automation with a JQL (not Filter) behind, providing me a list of Issues with different Reporters. How can schedule an email notification, so that each Reporter gets a list of only their assigned issues?
Thanks for the help!
Hi @Hendrik Hoesmann ,
Welcome to the community !!
Please check if this workaround is OK for you ?
Create a filter using JQL "reporter= Currentuser() and assignee is not EMPTY " and add subscription to it. This will send email added users only with their tickets.
More details in about filter and subscription in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-filters/
Thank you so much! So, basically yes then to the workaround. Okay for me although I preferred the Automation a bit for customizing the email text.
One more small follow up question: if I select the whole team in the Recipients, only the Reporters with assigned issues get the email with this? Or which Recipients to put in the Subscription?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.